Adacado team members often embark on other company events like snowboarding excursions to Sun Peaks, doubles tennis matches and kicking some serious butt at Spartan endurance competitions.
• Manage and grow existing client business partnerships.
• Set and achieve quarterly revenue targets and maintain accurate forecasting.
• Work closely with both external clients and internal operations team to coordinate new advertiser campaigns.
• Lead client business review meetings and client training sessions.
• Monitor performance metrics to ensure achievement of goals.
• Serve as a point of escalation and resolution for client service issues.
• Stay current with programmatic technologies and industry trends.
• Represent the client needs with other internal teams and executive management.
• Outstanding interpersonal skills, and a high level of integrity.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to adapt to a fluid team environment.
• Superior presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
• 3-5 years of client-facing experience, either sales or account management (preferably in a technical or agency environment).
• Experience in an agile environment demonstrating skill in use-case and story development.
• Proven familiarity with online ad tech ecosystem (RTB, DSP, DMP, Exchanges, etc.) and business models (CPM, CPA, CPC, SaaS, etc.).
If you thrive on “what’s next”, love technology and want to jump into an exciting, lifestyle-friendly Adtech company, we want to hear from you. We welcome your ideas on everything and will support your efforts to learn, achieve, and grow. Bottom line! We're driven by your success. If success motivates you, you belong at Adacado.
After years of phenomenal growth, the programmatic advertising sector continues to grow and disrupt. We've been growing and disrupting right along with it, and now we're embarking on new product paths that will redefine dynamic creative in the programmatic advertising ecosystem.
It's an exciting time to join Adacado. We're building out our team, and we want you to be part of its success.
• Working in our downtown Vancouver office, you will:
• Work closely with the Product Owner and the development teams to advance the product using an Agile methodology.
• Meet with internal stakeholders to identify, write and communicate requirements, track project progress, determine phases and timelines, and test/verify acceptance criteria was met.
•Continuously anticipate, seek out, identify, and manage/implement activities that increase the probability of project success.
• Communicate work progress through clear, concise presentations and status updates.
• Foster strong and effective relationships with technology peers who have strong opinions and often conflicting ideas.
• Lead by example to help promote a project management ethic within our organization.
•Work closely in a lead role with tech partners and clients, often in multiple time zones and with potential for travel.
• Programming experience
• Ad tech experience especially with ad tech operations such as ad serving, 3rd-party tags, tracking, RTB, DSP and DMP
• Familiarity with ad tech players, platforms and technologies across display, search, video and mobile
• Experience working with tools such as JIRA, Confluence, and project management tools
If you thrive on “what’s next”, love technology and want to jump into an exciting, lifestyle-friendly Ad:tech company, we want to hear from you. We welcome your ideas on everything, and will support your efforts to learn, achieve, and grow. Bottom line! We're driven by your success. If success motivates you, you belong at Adacado.
• Working with Quickbooks accounting software, doing full cycle accounting
• All functions of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
• Payroll – semi-monthly
• Preparation of Monthly reports and analysis
• General Office Management
• Other projects assigned by the VP Finance
• Assisting the CEO with his various projects and needs.
Adacado is not expecting you to arrive with everything you need to know. We work in a highly collaborative environment where we’ll educate you on the technologies we’ve adopted while you help to further innovate Adacado, be it software, procedures, or fun! In return you will educate and mentor other developers to bring the team to a level we can all be proud of.
Adacado is seeking an experienced (Java) software developer to evolve our real-time creative advertising platform. The successful candidate will work closely with all members of the development team to design, implement, test, and deploy the next generation of the Adacado software suite, and maintain each iteration from cradle to grave. You will be expected to mentor junior developers. As Adacado is quite diverse in its functions, a senior developer will always have the opportunity to (and is expected to) learn and play with new technologies, and to bring innovation to the table, evolving, enhancing and optimizing the Adacado platform over time. The successful candidate must also have the ability to diagnose problems across the entire software and hardware stack rather than just debug a piece of code.
Adacado is not expecting you to arrive with everything you need to know. We work in a highly collaborative environment where we’ll educate you on the technologies we’ve adopted while you help to further innovate Adacado, be it software, procedures, or fun!