We are all YOU first; mentoring, challenging, growing and helping you feel at your best through accomplishment. Work where you like, the couch, your desk or at home. Our #1 goal is your success as we help you build a Linked-In profile to be proud of!!!
If there is one thing you can count on at our office it is a kitchen stocked with snacks and a mini fridge stocked with drinks. Our fun loving, musically inclined staff enjoys monthly Free Lunch Fridays and regular Craft Beer Parties to socialize and keep their creative juice flowing.
Adacado has outstanding employee retention and because of this, great friendships are made and different groups are often embarking on other events like pub crawls, snowboarding at Grouse or Sun Peaks, doubles tennis matches and kicking some serious Spartan endurance competitions.
Every 4 months we have "Engage Week" when all of our staff come together to share ideas, socialize and get energized for the next 4 months. This includes company updates, team meetings and a day of fun, either playing some sports, embarking on an adventure, or solving a mystery in the city.
This quota-bearing role requires strong presentation and communication skills, both in-person and on the phone since the programmatic agencies are located throughout North America. Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
• Lead generation activities including cold calling, emailing, social media prospecting, and other activities to identify and generate qualified leads.
• Prospect and rejuvenate past and dormant leads in the company CRM.
• Conduct needs assessment and qualifies inbound leads.
• Present the Adacado solution to qualified leads and bring the sales opportunity to completion by making the sale and signing an agreement.
• Continuous and accurate sales forecasting and ongoing management of the sales pipeline.
• Stay current with programmatic technologies and industry trends.
• Rigorously document communications in CRM database to ensure contact history is up to date.
• Working with Quickbooks accounting software, doing full cycle accounting
• Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions
• Payroll – semi-monthly
• Preparation of various monthly reports
• General Office administrative duties
• Other projects assigned by the VP Finance
• Assisting the CEO with his various projects and needs
Adacado is not expecting you to arrive with everything you need to know. We work in a highly collaborative environment where we’ll educate you on the technologies we’ve adopted while you help to further innovate Adacado, be it software, procedures, or fun! In return you will educate and mentor other developers to bring the team to a level we can all be proud of.
Adacado is seeking an experienced (Java) software developer to evolve our real-time creative advertising platform. The successful candidate will work closely with all members of the development team to design, implement, test, and deploy the next generation of the Adacado software suite, and maintain each iteration from cradle to grave. You will be expected to mentor junior developers. As Adacado is quite diverse in its functions, a senior developer will always have the opportunity to (and is expected to) learn and play with new technologies, and to bring innovation to the table, evolving, enhancing and optimizing the Adacado platform over time. The successful candidate must also have the ability to diagnose problems across the entire software and hardware stack rather than just debug a piece of code.
Adacado is not expecting you to arrive with everything you need to know. We work in a highly collaborative environment where we’ll educate you on the technologies we’ve adopted while you help to further innovate Adacado, be it software, procedures, or fun!