If you thrive on “what’s next”, love technology and want to jump into a very fast-paced Ad:tech company, we want to hear from you. We welcome your ideas on everything, and will support your efforts to learn, achieve, and grow. Bottom line!
We're headquartered in Vancouver Canada but have offices elsewhere, so don't let your location hold you back… If you prefer to work from home, that’s fine too...basically, if you're awesome, we want you!
Adacado is not expecting you to arrive with everything you need to know. We work in a highly collaborative environment where we’ll educate you on the technologies we’ve adopted while you help to further innovate Adacado, be it software, procedures, or fun! In return you will educate and mentor other developers to bring the team to a level we can all be proud of.
We work in a highly collaborative environment where we’ll educate you on the technologies we’ve adopted while you help to further innovate Adacado, be it software, procedures, or fun!
While Adacado is located in the heart of downtown Vancouver with easy access to public transit, employees are allowed to telecommute from time to time. We maintain very flexible work hours, casual dress code and a relaxed low-pressure environment. All QA employees are provided with dual-monitor stations and the freedom to use whichever tools they are most comfortable with. We have Free-Lunch-Fridays, monthly craft beer parties and a kitchen that is always fully stocked with snacks! Adacado also has company-wide tri-annual fun events where all our staff comes together for a day of fun, either playing some sports, embarking on an adventure, or solving a mystery in the city.
Adacado welcomes all skillsets but special consideration will be given to candidates with exceptional experience with any of the following: Usability Testing, Mobile Testing, Risk-Based Testing, Jenkins, Maven, Git, JIRA, XSLT/XML
Experience with Unix command line programs and shell scripts
We are not expecting this successful candidate to arrive with everything they need to know. Skills can be learned so we’re much more interested in finding the right type of person.
Adacado is seeking an experienced (Java) software developer to evolve our real-time creative advertising platform. The successful candidate will work closely with all members of the development team to design, implement, test, and deploy the next generation of the Adacado software suite, and maintain each iteration from cradle to grave. You will be expected to mentor junior developers. As Adacado is quite diverse in its functions, a senior developer will always have the opportunity to (and is expected to) learn and play with new technologies, and to bring innovation to the table, evolving, enhancing and optimizing the Adacado platform over time. The successful candidate must also have the ability to diagnose problems across the entire software and hardware stack rather than just debug a piece of code.
Adacado is not expecting you to arrive with everything you need to know. We work in a highly collaborative environment where we’ll educate you on the technologies we’ve adopted while you help to further innovate Adacado, be it software, procedures, or fun!
• Help devise Sales strategy and business pipeline for digital agencies and programmatic platforms
• Identify prospects via existing contacts, Adacado relationships, in-bound leads and cold-calling
• Schedule time with digital agencies, trading desks and programmatic media entities evangelizing and selling the benefits of real-time creative
• Work with Adacado’s Customer Success team (Account Management and Ad Operations) to productize the digital media solutions to best enable them to scale
• Measure, analyze and communicate sales quota and performance metrics with Adacado’s executive team
• Work with Marketing to create sales materials and establish more effective communication with prospective agencies
• Stay current with programmatic technologies and industry trends to best recommend solutions for agencies that complement real-time creative
• Gather market feedback and provide consistent updates to Adacado’s product team to drive continual innovation
• Rigorously document communications in customer relationship management (CRM) database to ensure contact history is up to date